Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 2 - Time to say Good Bye

Yes, it's dinner time and we had these simple Chinese foods as our dinner. Not that expensive.

Halloween mode: The Pumpkin Men appear in
the special night Parade ( in conjunction of the
first day opening for Halloween Theme).

A very familiar scene in my memory, the fairy
castle that always appeared in the end of Walt
Disney Cartoon Program. The exciting moment:
We were waiting for the fire work to start at
9.30pm, hurray!

Jason loves this "Halloween" theme but it sounds
a bit scary for me in the begining of the visit.

Bye, HK Disneyland! Mickey Mouse in this
typical dress up, reminds me on the Mickey
Piggybank which launched by Standard Charted
Bank many years ago.

3 comments:

Alex said...

The food looks totally amazing, eventhough it's cheap, and even better that is!
I really like the Halloween theme too, and Jack Skellington is definitely a nice touch!
Yeah..I remember that Mickey Mouse piggie bank, I used to want it so badly but never did get it. ^^

Little Yong said...

The Mickey Mouse piggy bank belongs to my younger sister, mine one was the Donald Duck piggy bank...can't find any of them now:(

Alex said...

Yeah... a lot of things from our childhood were actually awesome, and would still be awesome if we have them right now. Ah well, that's life I guess..we gotta move on ^^